WSP-Parsons Brinckerhoff Associate Director, Infrastructure, Beijing/China Based (ID# 42208) in Beijing, China
Associate Director, Infrastructure, Beijing/China Based (ID# 42208) Beijing, NABeijing, China
Category: Engineering - Infrastructure
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 15
Required Education: Master's Degree - Technical
The incumbent reports to Division Leader, Infrastructure, China Region, and leads a team of around 20 employees for WSP Infrastructure in Mainland China. The incumbent has overall responsibility of managing all facets of the Infrastructure business and projects in Mainland China.
1. Providing leadership and management of the infrastructure business in Mainland China.
2. A key business driver to meet the assigned business and financial targets.
3. Managing existing clients and their projects.
4. Leading the team to achieve project milestones and client objectives effectively.
5. Developing new clients and business opportunities in Mainland China.
1. Hold the master degree with engineering major and professional qualification.
2. Has at least 15 years of solid experience in the Infrastructure business sectors.
3. Demonstrate the strong business acumen with a track record in managing significant infrastructure projects, and delivering excellent achievements in terms of business growth, project deliverables, and client satisfaction.
4. Be client focused with effective communications, networking, and business development skills.
5. Be proficient to communicate in English.
6. Accept the high mobility required by the projects across Mainland China.
WSP USA Inc., WSP USA Buildings Inc., and WSP USA Services Inc. (collectively "WSP USA") is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status