WSP-Parsons Brinckerhoff MEP Design Manager (ID# 39928) in Taipei, Taiwan
MEP Design Manager (ID# 39928) Taipei, NATaipei, Taiwan
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 12
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Assists the Business Unit Leaders to develop, grow and lead in the areas of business development and technical sales, procurement, pre-purchasing and commissioning activities from the project lead stage through preconstruction, construction and closeout. Ensures operational excellence in the execution of all required policies and procedures by the business unit’s employees. Maintains a relentless focus on meeting and exceeding customer needs and expectations. Builds business with current customers by delivering on our promises and creates new business with potential customers in a proactive manner, promoting all of our design services.
1. Leads the technical services team in technical design, innovation and MEP & FP work related issues.
2. Oversees the Estimating team in the development of the MEP & FP work packages.
3. Builds effective relationships with customers, design team, subcontractors, suppliers, and user groups that reflect and support company core values and meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations with regard to technical services capabilities for MEP & FP aspects of our business.
4. Actively participates in industry, client, and community relations to enhance company image with regard to MEP & FP technical capabilities.
5. Makes technical presentations to proactively seek new business opportunities through relationships and our expertise in MEP & FP systems.
1. B.S. in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related field, preferred and 12+ years of experience with design, operation, construction, commissioning of mission critical facilities.
2. Depending upon the project size, scope, and complexity the years of experience may vary. Demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects at a time.
3. Licensed Professional Engineer preferred
4. Skilled in estimating MEP & FP systems.
5. Skilled in technical sales support and demonstrates a depth of MEP & FP knowledge and experience.
6. Demonstrates leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, solve problems, and motivate others, while maintaining effective relationships with customers by meeting or exceeding their requirements and expectations.
7. Supervises and develops direct reports while prioritizing and delegating significant responsibilities to others.
8. Manages essential functions effectively by consistently driving for quality, profitable, safe, and timely results on the assigned project.
9. Demonstrates solid presentation skills and verbal/written skills.
10. Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook).
WSP USA Inc., WSP USA Buildings Inc., and WSP USA Services Inc. (collectively "WSP USA") is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status